I Love puppies Videos, puppies pictures, puppies golden retriever, puppies wallpaper,puppy drawing, puppy cartoon,funny puppies etc puppies and kittens

Friday 13 October 2017

Camera Filming Failure :( - Pics of Puppies


puppies pictures,
puppies golden retriever,
puppies wallpaper,
puppy drawing,
puppy cartoon,
funny puppies,
puppies and kittens,
puppies dog

Hi Friends!

So My camera that I film with is not working, and won't even turn on or charge! :( So I've explained what's going on in this video. Please watch. So so sorry :(.

I will be hopefully posting new videos when the new chargers come in the mail, at the end of this week if not sooner.

I hope you all understand, and I love you guys. I'll see you back in the next video.

Love and hugs,
Nicole

source

No comments:

Post a Comment